November 1, 2014

October Favourites

Since it's the first day of November, I thought it would be apt to do a post on products I have used in the past month and liked.


1.Laneige Gel Liquid Liner
Its dramatic, intense and lines my eyes more heavily for a very defined look. Love it except that it does takes longer to clean off than my other eyeliners. I reviewed it previously:Laneige Gel Liquid Liner.

2.Stylenanda 3CE Fixer & Mascara
 If you like fibre mascaras, you would love this one. So far I don't think I've had any problems with 3CE products. They work pretty well for me.

3.Etude House Rosy Tint Lips #8
Wanted a strong burgundy-like color and I chose this as the shade was just right and doesn't look overly mature like most darker colors would. Really easy to use with a squeeze tube and a sponge opening for simple direct application. Been carrying it around in my makeup bag. I try to rotate my lip products so they all get more equal usage. XD I'd usually pick a color from my makeup drawer that I'm in the mood for and that will be my lip product for the week or the next few days if I'm heading out.

4.Skin Inc
This came in a packaged set Get Awesome Skin-Get Glowin' and consisted of 3 serums(5ml each), a peeling gel and a hydrating mask. I didn't see extremely significant results after close to two weeks but my skin definitely felt moisturized, like how it would when I kept to a proper skincare routine. What made it great was the fun it provided in using them and I liked the idea of using concentrated serums that targeted different skin concerns. May repurchase if there is a promotion because a 10ml bottle of serum would cost a pretty steep SGD$64. Get the set if you are considering trying out the brand for the first time and there are good reviews for their heavily marketed and popular Pure Revival Peel which is included in it.

5.Etude House Play Nail Polish 76 #BL603
Liked it as soon as I started painting it on. Polish goes on smoothly, does not require extra coats and dries off to a even glossy finish.

6.Sleek MakeUP Blush in #Pixie Pink
Vivid hue of pink that is richly pigmented, has good staying power and requires just a couple of swipes on cheeks. Highly recommended- good quality and reasonably priced at around SGD$15 from Luxola.

7.Hera UV Mist Cushion #N21
Got a friend to help me purchase this on her trip to Korea, as a replacement to The Face Shop's Natural Sun AQ Smart Cushion which I finished. It's another great cushion product and leaves my skin looking evenly smooth and dewy.


^^ Have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment