August 30, 2014

Laneige K Secret Cushion Tint


The newest addition to my humble lippie collection, the Laneige K Secret Cushion Tint in #7 Sweet Orange. What's the best part? It was free. Hehe. I redeemed this with my membership points accumulated over the past couple of months.



Prior to this, I'd yet to try any Laneige lip products and I was VERY surprised at their staying power. I tested a couple of their lipsticks, water drop tints, and different colors from the cushion tint line and after I took my bath that night I could still see faint swatches on my hand(!!). Not sure if good or bad, because could overly strong tints end up darkening your lips with long-term use?

But really awesome because I have found another option besides my CLIO Lipnicure when I need something that requires less touch-ups and to last for a couple of hours at least.

Seems like their lippies are strongly pigmented and would require a makeup remover to be removed thoroughly. They have a lot of popular bright colors in their range besides the usual safe shades which I really liked and I took a long time to decide because another pink would really be TOO MUCH. So I picked the orange.


This was created specially for a simple way to do gradient/ombre lips, with a color stick on one side and a blending cushion sponge on the other end. No more smudging of fingers or wasting sponges and Q-tips to achieve two-tone lips.


The end with the smudging sponge.

One bad thing is that the tint dries really fast once applied on the lips, so you have to start blending quickly before it stains the lips and refuses to budge. A little lip balm before using the tint might help to slow down the absorption.

It smells like an orange flavoured sweet and a closer description would be like the F&N orange soda drink? Lol.

I like it though.  


Turned out looking a little more towards pink in pictures. In real life, it is a bold vivid orange and I like how it brightens up the face.



The full range of colors available and the orange is truer to the picture shown.



Laneige K Secret Cushion Tint #7 Sweet Orange




Human bouquet





Feel a bit lunatic with the flower band and even crazier that I actually bought it (from H&M). Where the hell can I use it? It's probably going to stay a selfie prop.

Getting rid of the pink walls in my room soon. The previously vibrant color sort of dulled into this dusty looking pink, and being surrounded by the large amount of pink seriously makes me feel quite nauseous and gives me a headache sometimes. Plus, I feel too overage in my 20s for teenager sweet- girl-pink. I may have a penchant for girly things (i.e. makeup) but mentally I always feel less like a girl and more... manly.

I used to think my wall color was quite nice but have since outgrown it. I'm gonna re-paint and add on more white furniture in my room. White is good. Clean and fresh. I know some people like dark colored furniture so that dirt can't be spotted so easily, but I actually would want to know if there's any on it? #OCD

P.S: I can't believe our family is gonna have a new member before the end of this month. Makes me wonder what kind of relationship we will each have with this little human.




*****






No comments:

Post a Comment