June 20, 2014

Long Lasting Lip Tint- CLIO Virgin Kiss Lipnicure

I bought this a few months back and decided to try it out because there was a promotion at the drugstore. Since then, it's been my favorite go-to lip product if I'm in a rush and can't decide which lip color for the day or if I need something that is long-lasting.

I got it in #Nasty Pink, which is the one I frequently use, and #Tension Red, which I've only tried on one time and don't really put it on normally, as it's a stronger color and not suitable for everyday wear.

The staying power is amazing, and it shows on camera like a sweet, bright pink. #Nasty Pink suits normal day makeup which I even wore to class before and I also used it for wedding dinners and days where I'm out for longer hours.The tint has a subtle sweet scent.


Most other lip products go off after a meal but this one retains most of its color even after I've eaten.
One con is that it goes on as liquid but dries off to a powdery finish, and it can feel drying on the lips, which is why I always apply some lip balm before brushing it on.

Dot a few spots and gently rub it outwards. I feel using my fingers gives more control than using the applicator directly. Alternatively, you may use a lip brush. Putting it on with the applicator may lead to overloading of the product as well as smudging at the edges of the lips, and it's less easy to clean up mistakes due to it being a tint and also thanks to its lasting power.

Lip balm can be applied before, or after, as I sometimes forget, and it helps to move and blend the tint around the lips, and keep them hydrated.

#Nastypink


Pardon the dark circles, didn't put any makeup on except the lip tint, and lightly filtered the pics to scare you less.


<3 Thanks for reading! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment