June 15, 2014

Seoul Happy

This is my little shopping loot from Korea, it feels like I've been there..... almost. Thanks to a friend who had helped me get some stuff on my teeny list.


Some of these items are completely unavailable in my country or are much pricier to buy here compared to getting them straight in Seoul.

The deep chocolate brown bear was a souvenir from my friend which is from the famous Teddy Bear Museum. It's sitting on my shelf now.


I was reading reviews on the Aritaum Pudding Tint and seriously I want every color! But I felt that since I already had colors that were pretty similar, I would limit myself (and my wallet) to just 1 color. In the end I went with #Tango Red. :)


I've yet to try it but the smell gets me high! I don't really like overly sweetish scents but this made me happy just smelling it. Have swatched it on my wrist and the color looks pretty pigmented. I will try it soon.


Next are the Etude House Play 101 pencils which are yet to be released in other parts of the world and it seems that currently can only be bought online besides in Korea itself.

I watched Pony's (Pony's Beauty Diary) videos on creating different themed looks with the pencils and wasn't really swayed at first to buy them, as I already have some similar colors albeit in eyeshadow powder form or normal eyeliners, which the pencils could be used as. And I didn't want to spend too much.

But there was quite a bit of hype on it and since it wasn't available in my country and my friend was in Korea, I decided to add them to the list. haha. It's like what you can't get so easily, you want it more? LOL

I swatched them a few days back and the textures and color payoff was not bad, and now I'm excited to use them! I got them in #01Black, #08, #43. Will blog more about them soon!

I also got The Face Shop's Rice Water Brightening Cleansing Foam, as it's almost twice the price to get it here than from Korea. I wanted a facial wash with rice as an ingredient and researched online and came across positive reviews for this.


Another Face Shop item was this nail mask, Milk Calcium Nail Pack which I thought was pretty interesting, and would be nice since I often change my nail colors nowadays and have to use nail polish removers more frequently. Korean beauty product packaging are always so creative and eye-catching.


That's all for now. Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment