June 5, 2014

Korean Makeup: 3CE Haul and Review Part 2-Lip Products 韓國3CE化妆品

I got the usual Korean style of colors in rich fuchsia, pinks and corals. It's amusing how makeup trends evolve so fast and what was once popular is out of trend now. Like I can't imagine pale nude-y lips were once sought after. It looks so washed out and ill-looking now. The current bold colors really add a brightening effect to your face even by itself without needing to put on a pile of makeup.

I tried out some ranges of their lip products. I feel like I'm buying the same colors again and again
(including other brands)? Lol. So hard to resist!



3 CONCEPT EYES JUMBO LIP CRAYON in #NEON PINK

I got this the very first time I shopped at Stylenanda and it was in Hong Kong during my holiday. I was so excited to visit the store and it was like on my itinerary of places to visit haha. This width and texture of this crayon makes application easy and its an interesting way to put on lip product as opposed to the usual lipsticks and tints. The color is really nice and lasting power was just normal. 
 



3 CONCEPT EYES PINK LIP COLOR in #607 BAAA

I love this color! Its a coral orange-y color with subtle shimmers, really matches with neutral brown makeup and illuminates the face.

The lipstick is in this special pink edition packaging and yesss, I purposely chose a lippie from this range just so I can get one in this packaging. Hahaha. It's a very wearable color!


 
3 CONCEPT EYES LIP PIGMENT in #ELECTRO PINK

As you can see from their website, this is the fun range of lip products which come in a tube that resembles watercolor paints. You're encouraged to mix the different colors to create your desired shades and tones with examples provided. I got it in #Electro Pink, one of  the more popular colors to try it out. I didn't want to buy more just in case I didn't like the texture.
 http://file.stylenanda.com/web/product/medium/stylenanda_106564.jpg


The shade is really pretty and looks like a bold pink, fuchsia tone when applied and has a hint of a sweet scent.

Although it looks pretty fun to mix them but I doubt it will be convenient if you are rushing out and would want a 'ready' lip product to use and without all that hassle. Some of the colors are good on their own and do not require any mixing, and you could even use them as liquid blushers? I like the lip pigment and don't regret buying it at all although I may not try other colors at the moment as I'm more keen on using lipsticks! :)


3 CONCEPT EYES CREAMY LIP COLOR in #8 LADI DADI


This is a lovely strong pinkish hue, and it feels pretty moisturizing on the lips, and I can skip my lip balm step before this. It's a shade that would suit most skin tones and gives off a youthful and radiant feel.




Overall, I think their lip stuff are very pigmented, colors are true as shown on the site and I like their range of brightening and wearable shades. It's comparable to MAC lippies and is priced cheaper yet has good quality not just in terms of product but packaging as well. The plastic is weighty and not flimsy, and the design simple and sleek.






No comments:

Post a Comment