June 7, 2014

All in one makeup remover- Laneige Multi Cleanser

http://asa.nufo.amorepacific.com/upload_files/product/EN/Multi%20Cleanser_370.jpg
Laneige Multi Cleanser. For all skin types.

So I've been using this cleanser for quite a few months now, and I think it's great, like most Laneige products so far.

It's a 4-in-one cleanser so that that it works as a makeup remover, sunscreen remover, an exfoliator, as well as a facial wash. It does a good job of removing face and eye makeup, and can be used twice daily as it is not very harsh on the skin.The cleanser exfoliates the skin with its micro-beads, enzymes from papaya fruit and the ingredients in the cleanser are mild and plant-based.

My skin is considered the dry type and is slightly sensitive but only to certain products. The salesperson did mention that girls with dry skin could use it less often on a non-daily basis. However, I use it quite often and in the mornings too without makeup and so far it does not feel drying on my skin.

After cleansing, my face feels soft, well-cleansed, hydrated, and does not feel dry or taut, even with the exfoliating properties, which in fact makes my skin feel extremely clean and comfortable. It beats waiting for a week to do normal scrubs which usually are recommended only one or twice weekly.

I think it's good for people who regularly have clogged pores, or skin that is more susceptible to breakouts because of dirt or those who face more grime attracting situations (house renovation etc). Saves a lot of time too because you don't have to separate makeup cleansing and normal cleansing.

Texture/Feel: Creamy, with tiny exfoliating beads
Function: Works well and multifunctional as stated
Price: Mid-range. About USD$20 (I can't remember the exact price as my sister got it for me at the duty-free shop. Costs close to USD$30 in retails stores). 
Love it? : Absolutely 



No comments:

Post a Comment