August 20, 2014

Stylenanda 3CE Makeup Haul and Review Part 3- Eye Shadows 韓國3CE化妆品

It's been some time since my last write-up on products from Stylenanda's 3CE line, and the previous posts can been seen at Korean Makeup: 3CE Haul and Review and Korean Makeup: 3CE Haul and Review Part 2-Lip Products .


There was a time I was obsessed with the brand and was often trawling the pages to drool over the lippies, nail polish colors and checking out the rest of the range of the sleekly packaged products and gorgeous models. I think Stylenanda owes a major part of their immense success to their models who make their clothes and cosmetics look convincingly good and possible to emulate.
Jung Min Hee and Park Sora Models from Stylenanda Asian Fashion
 Jung Min Hee and Park Sora.

Actually I only remember Park Sora, because she's the most prominent model and recognizable face in Stylenanda's stable of models. The other model I just googled for her name. :/ Whether she has had surgery or not, I don't think that's really debatable because it is very obvious that she did? But her surgeon did a good job to enhance her naturally nice features. I think she's got this really unique face that is feminine, slightly mysterious and with a bit of masculinity. For some reason she reminds me of the Chinese actress Gong Li? Not that they look very similar but just the feel and aura they exude.

How to get Korean models airport style STYLENADA LOOKS
Pic Collage: HerWorldPlus
Donning products from the Stylenanda clothing line.


Previously I had been using a Dollywink eye shadow palette which contained various shades of browns for a couple of years, and I wanted to replace it. So I picked out some easy to wear shades from the 3CE eye shadow range to create my own neutral color palette on one of my hauls a couple of months back.

Bought these 4 colors:

Stylenanda Eye Shadows

The sleek packaging is reminiscent of those from MAC cosmetics, but with larger shadow pots and slightly more affordable pricing.

The lighter colors can be used as a base shadow/highlighter and can also be applied solely on their own on the eyelids for a pop of shimmer to brighten the eyes. Which actually makes the 3 lighter shades I picked pretty similar if I wear them without blending of another darker color, but I couldn't resist getting them because....they look really pretty on the models.

Anyway with the pot size and seeing that I don't use them on a regular basis and rotate them every time I do, they are probably gonna last really long.

 #Queen Bee

A light shimmery gold tone which helps to brighten up the eye area. Choose this because I wanted an eye shadow from the pink edition. :p

 #May Blossom

A subtle brown with orange tones.

 #Gold Luster
Shimmery golden brown which is quite similar to #Queen B. Color payoff is slightly lighter than #Queen B and may need a few more swipes if a stronger color is desired. Both are great for highlighting and can be used for the inner corners or under the eyes to open up your peepers for a large eye look.

 #Chocolate Factory
A rich lustrous brown that helps to create deep-set and smokey eye makeup.The powder is highly pigmented and I really like this and would recommend it.


 Swatches under natural light.

Colors look great when worn alone with an eyeliner and you can choose to create more depth by blending with 1 or more colors and they have pretty strong staying power. I alternate between the last 3 as a base color, and I apply the richly pigmented #Chocolate Factory when I feel like being more made-up.


With #Gold Luster and eyeliner.


Pardon untamed hair and grainy picture. ;X I snapped them with my phone's inner camera.



I bought my 3CE items directly from the Stylenanda website and they were pretty efficient in shipping! I don't really trust in unknown 3rd party resellers as with the popularity of the brand, it's not surprising there might be dupes in the market. There are even fakes for Etude House when it is already a very affordable brand! I don't even want to think of what low-grade substitute ingredients they would possibly use in their cosmetics in these unethical scams.

Of course there are reputable distributors who import genuine products and have gained a following with customers who have used and trust in their products, and it's always good to search more and read reviews.

Another product I've tried from the brand:
3 Concept Eyes Real Soft Cleasing Sherbert


<3 bye





No comments:

Post a Comment