May 29, 2014

Stylenanda 3CE Real Soft Cleasing Sherbert

Got this in one of my 3CE hauls online as it looked interesting and reviews on it were mostly positive.

It has a unique and soft, slightly wax-like texture and can be scooped up with a spatula provided.
The sherbert is a non-sticky, oil-free makeup remover.
I tried it with my eye-makeup on and it managed to remove all traces of makeup while feeling soothing and soft on my skin. It melts the makeup away as you massage it in without feeling any harshness on the skin.

However, it leaves this film of moisture that is commonly experienced with cleansers formulated for sensitive skin (like Eucerin or Innisfree's Minimum Cleansing Lotion), which could be good if you have very dry or sensitive skin. I didn't like that it did as I actually prefer my face to feel clean after washing, so I use my normal facial cleanser after this.

And usually when I use oil or cream makeup removers, they tend to irritate my eyes slightly as they enter my eyes and leave this 'cloudy' vision after I use them to clean off eye makeup. Is it just me?? I should probably be more gentle when rubbing it around my eye area to remove eyeliner and eye shadows. For this reason, I may prefer to use my usual facial tissue wipes.

It's a good product and I like the pleasant scent, how quickly and gently it gets the makeup off while skin feels supple and hydrated.

Texture/Feel: Lightweight, soft.
Effectiveness: Cleans off makeup, leaves skin moisturized
Price: Mid-Range- USD$24.22
Love it?: Not Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment