August 8, 2014

#SOTD Shopping of the day - The Face Shop

As you can see from my past two posts, I've been trying out products from The Face Shop quite a bit recently. I actually did another larger haul there prior to this but didn't do an #SOTD post on it. I've already tried out a few products I'd picked up from that batch, and reviewed a couple of the Real Nature Masks and the Natural Sun AQ Smart Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++.

Popped into a store after dinner today and got these.

The Real Nature Masks series, Flebote White Crystal Brightening Emulsion, White Jewel Peeling, Rice water cleanser and makeup remover travel set (gift with purchase).


I've given the emulsion and peeling gel a try the night I got it and will review them after I've gotten a few more uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment