June 13, 2014

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Tissue


I purchased this makeup remover wipes recently and tried them on the day that I bought it to remove makeup from my eyes and the rest of my face. The cleansing tissues (30 pcs) comes in a package with a wide opening which allows easy dispensing, and the plastic lid makes it convenient to use, store and secures the moisture in the product.

First thing that hits me when opening the package and while using the tissues are the citrus lemon notes which are incorporated into the ingredients. I thought the smell was pretty strong and reminiscent of lemon air freshener.

The tissues are large in size compared to brands like Biore, and it felt soft to the skin and glides smoothly while removing makeup thoroughly.

As it contains organic extra virgin olive oil, it leaves a very oily feeling behind after using it, and you need to use your normal facial cleanser after as stated on the directions. I left it on for almost an hour as I went to do some other stuff and surprisingly when I touched my face after, there was no oily residue. The olive oil had absorbed into my skin and left it feeling moisturized and slightly radiant.

It's probably suitable for girls with dry skin because of the very moisturizing olive oil and will not dry out your face after using it.

Texture/Feel: Soft, cottony, and moisturizing
Function: Removes makeup fast
Price: Reasonable, below USD$7
Love it? : Not bad , except the smell could be overwhelming at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment