June 21, 2014

#SOTD Shopping of the day -Laneige

My Laneige Water Bank Essence was running low and I decided to go in and pick one up since I passed by the store this evening.

And I ended up buying a few other things, and not the essence. -.-

Got too tempted to buy other stuff as this was my birthday month, and being a Laneige member, I had a 20% off and could collect double points, plus there was a free travel size gift set if I spend a certain amount.


From L to R: Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist, Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream, White Plus Renew Original Cream, Water Sleeping Pack Kit (Free with purchase), Pore Trial Kit (Free with purchase) and Balancing Emulsion. The rest in the first row are samples that include the Laneige BB cushion.


The free travel sized products come with the round silver pouch at the back, which I thought was just normal looking but it's a good traveling skincare bag since it can contain quite a lot.


I wish that was more Korean brand skincare shops here. I mean we do have the option of buying online, where almost any brand could be found, but it doesn't beat trying out the product personally in a store, and feeling the textures and smells before deciding if I want to purchase it.





No comments:

Post a Comment