December 17, 2014

November's Favourites



L-R

Reed Diffuser
I've been having an obsession with diffusers! I got the one above for my bedroom and recently one for the office too. It's relaxing and puts you in a happy mood when the smells wafts over.

Leader's Insolution Sheet Masks

These are the masks I was using in November, or what’s left of the stack I bought. I actually tried them a few years back and had decided to get some again. If you’re looking for reasonably priced sheet masks for regular use, this is a pretty good choice. I love that it’s soaked with essence (leftovers in the package) and the texture of the mask sheet is silky and fits snugly onto the skin. The sheet feels really thin but does not tear easily and feels almost like a gel on your face. Skin is soft and hydrated after use.

Mario Budescu  Eye Makeup Remover Gel (Non-oily)
This is a mild makeup remover and it takes off mascara, eye-liner pretty well without stinging. The gel spreads easily and gently rubs off eye makeup as you massage the area. Great for delicate skin around the eyes.

This Works Clean Skin 5-in-1 Water
Ever since my eye area developed some sensitivity, I’ve been looking for a suitable cleanser and stumbled upon this water-based cleanser which is supposed to have 5-in-1 benefits. I like that it seems very natural and the ingredients don't seem very harsh and most importantly it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. Great for days when you have light makeup on. Been using it very often.

Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
Prettiest floral packaging on a lip balm. Moisturizes well and I try to apply often if as I regularly use lip products.

Model's Own Artstix Nail Polish Duo - Snow Mix
Nail Polish. The glitters are gorgeous to look at. Pics of my nails here.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment