December 10, 2014

Happy Midweek!

Hello,

Haven't been updating for some time as work is taking up the bulk of my time recently...or rather my energy. I've been meaning to do a November Favourites. The obsession with Korean beauty products has slowed down a little bit and I have been starting to explore more western brands again which is why I've since accumulated enough points to be a Sephora member :p.

Spent quite a bit getting some products which had good reviews and.... I got a Clarisonic Mia 2... in PINK! Wanted to get a white Mia but the price difference of about $40 between the versions means that I get a 2-Year warranty instead of 1.

Excited to try it out and see how it works for me.

There are opposing reviews online but I guess with the brand's popularity and even renowned companies like Clinique coming up with their own version, it should work fine on most skin? I definitely hope it does because it's quite pricey and requires maintenance of changing a brush head every 3 months.


Selfies which were taken over a month ago.

December is gonna be a busy and hopefully fulfilling month with work and events lining up on the weekends. And of cos Christmas will be here soon. Just checked my calender today and realized how fast it is and I haven't even gotten down to buying any presents yet.


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment