July 6, 2014

#SOTD Shopping of the day -Pull and Bear, Etude House and The Face Shop

Finally had some time for a breather after a busy week due to some personal issues. Headed for some shopping today and had a nice Korean dinner in town after. Just realized that I'm getting a little obsessed with everything Korean lately. I guess the K-trend is still going strong. People get attracted to the culture itself, love the beauty products, follow the latest variety shows/dramas, music and crave for their FOOOOD. :D I'm dying to try some Korean fried chicken.


Besides some beauty products, I got a white skirt from Pull and Bear. I've been searching for a nice one for some time, and it's hard to get a casual one which has adequate lining and doesn't look sheer. And this one was not bad, I like the shape and length, and it was also on sale!

Picked up a hair mist and hair mask, eye collagen patches from Etude House, and sheet masks from The Face Shop.

Tested some hair mist at the store and I'm addicted to the smell. I feel like I'm using it more like a hair perfume than moisturizer although it does help to tame my hair.

Eye and face masks. Eyes have been feeling tired lately.


 F.O.C samples with purchase and a fan imprinted with a boy band whom I have no absolute idea of who they are.








No comments:

Post a Comment