July 4, 2014

Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam




I decided to get this cleanser for my bf, who has sensitive skin, as his current cleanser was running low.

I had previously tried the green tea seed range together with the popular serum, which I've actually gotten for my mom :P, but I  occasionally stole some to try, and it left a good impression with its moisturizing properties and soothing scent, so I thought this would not disappoint since it was also made from green tea.

The cleanser states that it is mild and also removes makeup residue, which would be great when I'm over at his place and we usually share a cleanser.


I've tried it a number of times so far.  For a mild product, the scent though pleasant, is pretty strong, which I feel defeats the purpose of its formulation being 88% natural ingredients and claiming to be mild, as strong fragrances can irritate sensitive skin. The cleanser has a very creamy texture, somewhat different from usual cleansing foams.

My skin felt slightly bumpy recently even after cleansing with it, which is likely due to slightly more hectic days and less sleep, so I gave it a few more tries before I decided if I liked it.

It doesn't really give the feeling of well-cleansed skin after using it, and earlier on I used my Laneige Multi Cleanser instead and I could really feel the difference between skin that is well-cleansed and skin which is not, which the Innisfree cleanser had felt like.

I don't think I would be finishing this cleanser, as it doesn't really do a good job of removing impurities thoroughly and I'd not want to have makeup residue left on my skin, which can lead to break-outs, and skin that isn't cleansed well would not absorb serums, moisturizers effectively.

It's quite surprising that this cleanser didn't turn out as good as I had thought, because in recent months I've become a huge Innisfree fan, and I pretty much like the products I've used from the brand so far.

I like going into the stores and just browsing through their stuff and I hardly come out empty handed. I've also convinced a friend and my sis to check out their products while we're out and they've also signed up memberships. HAHAHA. I think I'm pretty convincing in getting people to try out beauty and skincare brands that I really like, or am really into at that moment, and spending money. LOL

Shopping is fun but watching other people shop is awesome too.

Although this cleanser didn't work, I'd still be keen to check out their other range of products, and I won't recommend this especially if your skin is easily sensitive, and also if you use makeup regularly and need a cleanser which has stronger cleansing abilities.

Texture: Creamy
Function: Average, skin does not feel thoroughly clean.
Price: USD $8
Love it? : Not too much :(


No comments:

Post a Comment