July 13, 2014

Safari Print

I've always liked head/hair accessories, although I rarely put them on when I'm out. Actually I hardly even bother to put on any neck, wrist or ankle jewellery most of the time because I like my limbs to feel au naturel lol.
And mainly because I hate it sometimes when accessories like bracelets slide up and down and clank when I'm eating :/ .


Anyway I watched this really hot K-drama about a month back (yes, I'm slow) called My Love from the Stars/You Who Came From The Stars (来自星星的你) and I really wanted to get more head bands after. Hehe.

The main female character, Cheon Song Yi (千頌伊) inspired many fashion and beauty trends with her styling in the show.

Most girls are obsessed with her makeup style, which is a simple flawless base with bold pink/coral lips, and the craze lead to an out of stock situation for the identified lipstick shades from brands like Laniege, IOPE and YSL, that she was supposedly wearing in the drama.

I'm not really caught on with the lippy trend her character has sparked, because I think it was already a pretty popular trend for using bright bold colors before? Her role definitely helped to popularize it and drive a crazy lipstick frenzy and out of stock situations at makeup counters.

What I really liked was her clothing and the way she pulled off coats, jackets, capes and basically just her fashion ensembles in the show.


I don't really own many pink clothes but she makes this jacket look so good.

She wore many hair accessories in the show, which was also another trend that the show started.


The hair bands I got are basically a long fabric material with wires inside so that you could adjust the style, shape and sizes as you wished.

I got one in a faux leather black and another in animal/leopard print which I'm wearing below. 



No captions because they are just SELFIES. I have no idea what to talk about here. :D




Have a great Sunday!







No comments:

Post a Comment