April 16, 2015

My latest obsession

I've been diverting from Korean beauty products recently and have been trying out more Western brands as I think they have a lot to offer as well. Even thou  Korean/Japanese brands have strong research in skincare (especially tailored for Asians) and highly innovative products which are getting global attention, I love trying new stuff. I will usually go for products that already have rave reviews or are star products from a brand so there's a higher chance I'd like it and also because I don't want to end up having money wasted.^^

It seems that Western brands are also taking their cue from the Koreans, with the introduction of a cushion foundation from Lancome in recent months, which have already a popular concept in Korea for some time with cushion-everything (concealers, blushers, sun protectors etc) popping up everywhere from Korean brands.


I have a slight hoarding habit (haha I admit) and I like to stock up on products before I finish them. That way I wouldn't find myself running out of something especially if I happen to be really too busy for shopping, and I would be more likely buy a product that I've had time to read reviews and try out a couple of brands before deciding on one.

Back to the title of my entry, my current obsession is.....Shu Uemura.

If I really enjoyed a product that I try from a certain brand, I'd start looking into their product range and try more.


Mini collection from my shopping on 2 separate occasions. The compact powder and case(2 smaller square boxes) were a gift with purchase. Haven't gotten down to trying everything but so far I pretty much love what I had! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment