September 28, 2014

#SOTD - Luxola



The items I ordered online from Luxola arrived !! 

I've had a good impression of this online store when it was newly launched but haven't bought anything from them yet. Mostly because of my obsession for Asian, more specifically Korean beauty products and they carry more of Western brands, some of which honestly I wasn't familiar with at first. :/


And they packed everything into this nice paper shopping bag. It's almost like I literally went out shopping, just that it gets delivered straight to my house.  Hehe.




Items double packed safely in a separate package inside. 0.0  I forsee this shall not be my only order in the near future. 

And....it took like one working day for them to deliver my items. Such awesome service!



My mini haul. Ooh Sleek, I've heard good things about you.


Sleek MakeUP eyeshadow palette in #Bad Girl



Anyway, they do carry a small range of the 3CE brand in their inventory which is a good option if you'd like to get 1 or 2 items instead of paying for overseas shipping when you buy directly from the Stylenanda website itself. It doesn't have the complete line of products but stocks some of my favorites from the brand so far.

The skin around my left eye is experiencing some sensitivity, it's itchy and gets really dry sometimes. (I wonder if its eczema?) Will wait for it to get better before I can try out the Sleek palette. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment