May 22, 2014

Laneige- Basic Skincare Routine Products

Actually I think this needs no introduction, and I know it's a very popular brand in parts of Asia especially in Singapore and Malaysia? Most have used it or at least are familiar with the brand name. I've read that it's not as hyped in Korea, but i guess that is normal with the crazy amount of skincare brands, technology and innovative products constantly emerging in the high-demand Korean market.

Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner - Moisture
 Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture


It comes in Moisture and Light and I use the first one as my skin is more towards dry. After cleansing I just pour a few drops onto my palms, rub and lightly pat onto my face. I never used to bother about toners cos I didn't see much difference? Lol. And in the past I tried some (Neutrogena)which actually felt stinging which further deterred me from trying more toners. I started using them again since I got the Laneige ones as a set. Anyway this one makes my skin feel cleaner and refreshed after application. And I even bought a new large bottle after finishing my 50ml travel sized one.

Laneige Balancing Emulsion -Moisture

 Balancing Emulsion Moisture
This is to soften your skin and prepare for better absorption of moisturizer. Sometimes when I'm lazy I just skip this step haha! It's just quite a hassle sometimes when you're back late and have to wait in between each step. -.- 

Laneige Water Bank Essence

 Water Bank Essence

This one I love!! There was a period of time I didn't stock up on moisturizers after mine finished and I just used this, and it worked well. Its highly effective and my skin still felt moisturized and soft.

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
Water Bank Moisture Cream
I've used a few tubs of this and its absorbs fast, doesn't leave any oily feeling and is hydrating.
I've always had a good impression of the brand and even though I try out other brands in between, because I'm drawn to new products, I always use some of their products in my regime like their cleansers, serums or the very popular sleeping pack.

The products always smell so good. I mean it probably isn't too good for your skin if the smell is very strong it almost feels like you're putting a perfume? Like some products which emphasize more on their scents than their uses (e.g blueberry hand cream etc). Previously I used Hada Labo's facial cleanser and its so natural without any fragrance (smelled a bit odd at first) that it took some getting used to, but I still finished it as it really worked well. Isn't it good if something smells good and works well? I like Laneige's light fresh scents.

Laneige's pricing is in the middle range, good quality and the products deliver well what they are supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment