April 28, 2012

Dollywink X


Finally in the mood and have some time on hand to blog before the next crazy rush of things to complete. Have been sleeping after 4am for the past few nights.

Pictures below are some of the dollywink products I got in the past few months. Seriously how is it possible but i like everything I've used from this brand. The liquid eyeliner is definitely the best eyeliner I've EVER used.


Haul of dollywink products. :)

Pretty picture book that is included inside.

Dollywink eyeshadow in neutral/brown shades. The colour is really pigmented. Love the packaging but not so much the flimsy applicator. :/


Eyebrow mascara. Had been looking for one to lighten my brows to match my hair colour better. It helps to conceal and lighten brows.
Although when i look at it very up close it looks like an old man's brows?!





Going to get the DL false eyelashes. It's quite pricey for a pair but I want to try the texture and the styles are pretty, seems like there are a lot of raves for it. Falsies in picture above is from Daiso, which is not bad actually.

Back to Law theories again after tonight. o.o

I can't wait for next week to be over. REALLY.
END.

No comments:

Post a Comment